Student Records and Financial Services Forms


Appeal Requests

Please go to to request a Family Contribution Appeal, Dependency Override or a SAP (Financial Aid) Appeal. First time users will sign in with their Alfred State email credentials and will have to verify their identity. Once this is complete select the Request icon in the top right corner of the screen to complete your request. Contact our office for additional information or if you have questions.

You can check the status of your verification requirements using your BannerWeb account at and follow these steps:

  • Enter Secure Area and Login
  • Student Services and Financial Aid
  • Financial Aid
  • My Eligibility
  • Student Requirements

Provided below are some helpful forms and publications for Student Records and Financial Services:

General Financial Aid Forms

Student Accounts Forms

Records Forms

Having trouble viewing these files?
Download the free Adobe Reader at: